Application Letter 1


When you apply for job, you should submit your curriculum vitae (CV) along with your application letter. We will discuss more about application letter first.
Identify the structure of the letter.
Applicant's address                                      
Date
Employer's address
Salutation
Opening paragraph - where do you get the information
Body of letter -  your last work place
- your prior experiences
Closing paragraph - thanking to the company's review
- leave your reachable contact
Closing

Example of application letter
Syafari Mulia
Jl. Sentosa lama No. 33
Wirobrajan 

October  27, 2018

Mr. Barbara Briant 
Personal Manager  
PT Fronite Indonesia 
Jl. Jendral Sudirman No. 19-22
Yogyakarta

Dear sir:

I am writing to you in response to the vacant position Production Coordinator in your company. As you can see from my enclosed CV, I have the experiences and qualifications to match the position advertised on @Jogjalowker instagram account. 

At the moment I work for Flamigo feedmill in Yogyakarta where I manage the Production Control Division. I am accustomed to a high-pressure work environment with tight deadline, which I can accomplish both on my own and a team.

In addition to my responsibilities as a division manager, the company's management had entrusted me to set up the sourcing program for all office furnishing and equipment. This led me to establish extensive networking with furniture products, both home industries and factories. This is one of my strengths I would like to offer to be beneficial for your company. 

Thank you for the valuable time you spend on considering my application.

I look forward to the opportunity to meet you personally to discuss and explore further business potentials.
I am reachable at my mobile phone 0899776598126 or e-mail syaf.aryan@gmail.com

your sincerely,


Syafaat Mulia


Previous
Next Post »

Followers