Application Letter 2 (Surat lamaran pekerjaan)


Identify the structure of the letter.
Applicant's address                                      
Date
Employer's address
Salutation
Opening paragraph -
Body of letter
Closing paragraph -
Closing

Example of application letter
John Donaldson
8 Sue Circle
Smithtown, CA 09662 
808-555-8888
John.donaldson@gmail.com

January 3, 2001

George Gilhooley
XYZ Company 
87 Delaware Road 
Haltfield, CA 08065

Dear Mr. Gilhooley, 

I am writing to apply programmer position advertised in the Kompas, Monday December 10, 2000. As requested, I am enclosing a completed jobapplication, my certification, my resume and three references. 
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess in this position  include:
-I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
-I strive for continued excellence 
-I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a S1 degree in computer programming, I have  a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. 
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at arifwijaya@gmail.com or my cell phone, 0977 2766 3366. 
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.  

Sincerely



Arif Wijaya
Previous
Next Post »

Followers