Future Perfect Continuous Tense (I will have been doing)


Future Perfect Continuous Tense adalah bentuk waktu yang digunakan untuk menceritakan kejadian yang akan telah sedang berlangsung pada waktu tertentu dimasa depan.

Rumus Verbal :
(+) S+Will/shall+have+been+Verb-ing+O
(-)  S+Will/shall+not+have+been+Verb-ing+O
(?) Will/shall+S+have+been+Verb-ing+O?

Examples :
(+)  I will have been learning English for four years by the end of this year.
(-)   I will not have been learning English for four years by the end of this year.
(?)  Will I not have been learning English for four years by the end of this year.

(+)  I will have been working as a secretary fo three years by the end of this month.
(-)   I will not have been working as a secretary fo three years by the end of this month.
(?)  Will I have been working as a secretary fo three years by the end of this month?

(+)  She will have been following the test by the end of this semester.
(-)  She will have been following the test by the end of this semester.
(?)  Will she have been following the test by the end of this semester?

Time signals :
  • By the end of... 
  • By the end of this.....
Previous
Next Post »

Followers