Exression of Getting One's Attention


Pay attention to someone who speak before you. 
  • Excuse me
  • Listen to me, please. 
  • Could I have your attention, please.
  • Please pay attention. I'll tell you an announcement.
  • Would you please try to concentrate now?
  • Wait a moment, please. 
  • Could you pay attention for a moment, please?
Let's see the dialogues!

Dialog 1
Mrs. Nadia  : Attention, Please. We have arrived at the campsite. Please prepare to pitch the tents.
Randy          : Yes, Ma'am.
Mrs. Nadia  : Wisnu, Edo, stop talking and listen to me, please.
Wisnu          : Um.......yes, Ma'am.
Mrs. Nadia  : You have one and a half hours for pitching the tend.
                    : Remember, keep the campsite clean.
Randy          : Sure, Ma'am.
Mrs. Nadia  : O.K. Let's do it now.
Wisnu          : Yes, Ma'am.

Dialogue 2
Randy    : Sorry for disturbing you. Are you still busy?
Kinar     : No. What's up?
Randy    : I don't know how to tie this rope. Can you show me how to do it?
Kinar     : Sure.
Randy    : Thanks. Here is the rope.
Kinar     : O.K. Please watch attentively.
Randy   : Alright. Thanks.
Kinar    : You're welcome. 


Previous
Next Post »

Followers